Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sick Complaints

I have been waiting on this day for weeks. I am DONE with the fall semester, and it's looking like all A's is good possibility...

But, I am NOT happy!
Why???
Because I am SICK.
Not sick, not feeling well sick. Sick that makes me want to die, sick.

I have bronchitis and strep throat. And, I'm 95% positive I also have a sinus infection.

I cannot breathe out of my nose at all and it hurts to breathe out of my mouth.
I cannot taste food and it hurts to swallow what I eat.
I feel extremely nauseated, I have only thrown up once though. Kind of wish I would again, just for momentary relief from my stomach being angry.
I feel like my brain is going to explode out of my ears/eyes/nose. (Yes, it hurts that bad).
I am more than exhausted but I cannot sleep because of my uncomfortable state.
My lungs are probably detaching (from whatever in the world is holding them in place) because of the amount of coughing I am doing.
I am burning up one second and freezing the next. 
I am shaky and very disoriented.

Thank you for listening to me whine.
And sorry if you found any of that disturbing.

On a brighter note:
My mom made me vegetable soup.
My roommate got me awesome bedtime slippers and Hershey's milk chocolate.
I am on an antibiotic.

Side note: My request to throw up was granted as soon as I finished the previous sentence.
I know, it's gross. Sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment