Sunday, December 11, 2011

Inside of my head.

Thoughts. 
60,000 thoughts per day.
2,500 thoughts per hour.
41 thoughts per minute.
A thought for nearly every second in a day.

I cannot express to you how much goes through my mind everyday.
Hopes. Fears. Dreams. Worries. Desires.
Past. Present. Future.

I overanalyze everything.
But, not as much as I used to.


To take a look inside might be overwhelming for the average person.

Sometimes my thoughts overwhelm me.
But, not as much as they used to.

I often bottle my thoughts up,
and watch as they explode uncontrollably all at once.

There are some thoughts that spill out all the time.
There are some thoughts that I have never spoken, and most likely never will.

Thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts.

I actually started this post with the plan of spilling out a lot of thoughts,
and yet, I have simply just let the world know that they are in my head.

Maybe someday I will fearlessly write all of my thoughts down for the world to see.
But, not today.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment