Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thank you medicine!

I would just like to take a moment to say that I am thankful for medicine.
After my blog post complaining about being sick the other night, things got much worse.
My head stayed in the toilet nearly all night, which was super awesome.
I felt like dying.

I went to the doctor yesterday morning, and I am SO glad I did.
I got an antibiotic shot and was hooked up to an i.v. to get fluids and nausea medication.
I was sent home with two antibiotics and a steroid.
Hallelujah. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.

My throat feels ten times better.
I am not coughing as much.
I can breathe out the right side of my nose.
My headache isn't as bad.
I actually slept all night!
I haven't thrown up in almost 24 hours!

THANK YOU MEDICINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment