Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thank you people!

I realize that it has almost been an entire month since my last blog post...
I have been so busy, the month has flown by!
Let's see if I can do better for September... And what better way to start than to look at what all I have to be thankful for? :)

More than anything, I think I have been most thankful for the people in my life!

I am thankful for the best family ever!


I am thankful for my wonderful students!
(not all pictured)

I am thankful for my fellow SGA executive officers!


I am thankful for my awesome roommate!

I am thankful for my coworkers!


I am thankful for my TOM!
Yes, he is a person!

I am thankful for my friends!
NOT ALL PICTURED, obviously :).

I am thankful for God!!!! :D


And the list goes on and on and on and on...
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment