Thursday, August 4, 2011

I do love band.

It's been a while since I've posted anything, life has been crazy busy!
But, busy as it may be, I am thankful for everything that is making it this way. :)

I am thankful for my awesome job! :)
I love everything about it!
And I am thankful for my talented students, and amazing coworkers! :)

Fall Marching Band





Winter Percussion








We have really been working hard! I am exhausted but having a great time :)
And of course, whenever you are at camp for 9 hours, there is always time to throw in some fun!

My students have learned so many great things during their breaks...

 They have also practiced their artistic abilities.

AND they discovered old drama costumes.


But, in all seriousness I have been amazed with how talented and hardworking my students have been the past two weeks.
I am VERY thankful for that!

One more week of camp to go :).


1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to see you post a new post! ;) I'm glad that band camp is going so well for you, and that you're happy doing it! I hope you're feeling better from last weekend. Now I'm in your shoes :( Love you!

    ReplyDelete